Friday, September 7, 2007

Pinks II

Pinks, part II Current mood:still disillusioned
so anyway, where was I before I was so rudely interrupted? Can you believe the nerve of my boss expecting me to work at work?? Anyway, I'm finally in the damn MRI and lying so still. My neck hurts, my back hurts, my ribcage hurts from pressing against the metal slab. Could they make these things any more uncomfortable? So the woman says, "You're moving too much. Try breathing shallow." ?!?!?!? I'm in the machine for 1/2 hour and I have to breathe "shallow" the entire time. I kept thinking that this must be what it feels like to have a lung disease. So it's over with and it was crappy. But you know what? I'm glad its behind me. Now I'm leaving work and going home to open a bottle of wine and eat a gallon of ice cream, which I will probably throw up. Good times. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment