Monday, June 2, 2008

Who is this crazy bitch?

Hi. I'm bitter. I'm also 33 with no notable or worthwhile accomplishments to report. I'm in love with autumn, my husband Todd, my bratty toddler, starvation and gluttony at intervals, and raw and dirty writing. My sister, Amy, died a year ago of breast cancer at the age of 34. And I'm still pretty pissed off about that. I had my boobs cut off last year because they were plotting my demise with a BRCA2 mutation. I grew up in the doomsday religious group known as the Jehovah's Witnesses, aka "the doorknockers". If I ever knocked on your door at 8 am trying to sell you a Watchtower while wearing a prairie dress, let me extend my sincerest apologies. I spend my time trying to comprehend the insanity I see around me, undoing the damage wrought by my religious upbringing, bitching and moaning about inconsequential things, and attempting to find some sort of meaning in my life. This blog is my lame attempt to record my experiences, thoughts, and ideas. It helps to write. It keeps the rage at bay.

If you want to yell at me, praise me, proposition me, send me a note at Gwen6275@aol.com.