Friday, November 2, 2007

Drama Queen

I just read my last blog and I realized something about myself that you all have probably known for years: I'm fucking over-dramatic. I started to look at some old postings and I found some more evidence: I'm always making mountains out of molehills, exaggerating circumstances, using hyperbolic language. Practically everything I write has fatalistic, doomsday undertones, or more accurately, overtones. Its weird, because I never really considered myself a "depressive" personality. At least not in recent years. But there it is in black and white (actually black and pink). Gwen, the dramatic depressive. I don't know if what I'm writing is actually a true reflection of who I really am. Or maybe it is? If I printed all this stuff out and gave it to a shrink, I bet he would prescribe me some really good shit. I love brainstorming on here. I really get the best ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment