Sunday, April 25, 2010

Float like a Butterly, Sting like a Bee

This is what happens when you misbehave in the Jackson house:

Ok, not really. But what you see over my daughter's eye is not purple eyeshadow applied in a game of "Let's pretend I'm an Atlantic City hooker." It's a genuine, bona fide shiner. Some child didn't bother to look before coming down the slide and slamming her fucking foot into my daughter's beautiful eye. A playground is a dangerous place and apparently rife with miniature assholes. If anyone tries to mess with my girl again, they'll have this to contend with:

7 comments:

  1. Yikes! Poor kid. I thought it was eyeshadow too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least she looks adorable with a black eye.

    And you're right, there are plenty of miniature assholes at the playgrounds. Amazingly enough, they take after the larger assholes who raise them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesus. It really looks like odd eyeshadow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's never too early to teach her the lesson, "Everyone folds the same way when you hit them in the stomach with a tire iron."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor baby. She'll get better and this will be funny some day. Until then, I hope that other kid get's theirs. And I hope that brat's mom gets what is coming to her too for not teaching the kid to look before sliding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. See, look at you. Raising bad ass babies that can take a punch and throw one back. Bitchy schoolkids beware.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought it was eye-shadow when I first saw it. Mainly because that's how my daughter likes to put on eye-shadow.

    ReplyDelete