Monday, January 21, 2008

Frankenstein Jackson

So tomorrow is the big day. I haven't blogged lately, not because I have nothing to say, but because I'm afraid I will keep writing the same things over and over again. The fact that I'm afraid of what's to come probably comes as no surprise. I've just resigned myself to the fact that I will look like a frankenstein. If I look any less like a monster, I will be pleasantly surprised. Always expect the worst. You will never be disappointed. That's my motto. I really had hoped to be really thin for this surgery but that just didn't happen. I've been so lazy and just eating a lot in response to my stress. So not only will I be a freak, I will be a FAT freak. Great, just great. I usually don't have any problems with anesthesia, so I don't think anything bad will happen during the procedure. But by some slim chance that it does...I just want to say how much I love all of my friends and my family. I am truly blessed to know you all. I wish, at this moment, I could bring the funny. I wish I could find something to laugh about. I just can't and for that I'm sorry. The humor well has run dry. Thanks to everyone who has offered support and prayers to me. I won't forget that when you need me : ) And to those of you who haven't offered support and prayers...Yeah, I won't be forgetting that either.

No comments:

Post a Comment